Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) is a combination of ailments (a syndrome) associated with an individual’s place of work (office building) or residence. A 1984 World Health Organization report into the syndrome suggested up to 30% of new and remodeled buildings worldwide may be linked to symptoms of SBS.
Folks will complain of symptoms such as sensory irritation of the eyes, nose, throat; neurotoxic or general health problems; skin irritation; nonspecific hypersensitivity reactions; and odor and taste sensations…and these also look like the list of symptoms for Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
In the video above, Dr Andrew Campbell gives a comprehensive talk on the issues of Mycotoxins, Molds, Fungi, and all the associated contact points and health concerns.
Today we breath more than 90% of our air as re-cycled and this can easily lead to a reduction in good oxygen and according to the wiki article, most of the sick building syndrome is related to poor indoor air quality. Opaline Dry Oxy capsules can be an excellent way to help counter this potential health risk.
There are 100,000 thousand molds in the world we live in and about 24 are specifically known to cause health problems.
Molds, Mildew and Mycotoxins OH MY!
Molds will grow within 24-48 hours from water contact. As mold grows it releases mycotoxins.
Mycotoxins suppress immune system. As the immune system suppresses, we become more and more sensitive to daily chemicals and products like perfumes, alcohol, pesticides, and household cleaners.
Click here and learn how to safely and effectively clean your house without using the conventional cleaners and soaps known to be full of harmful chemicals.
This is a great step toward both recovering our health and keeping our health.
Please pass this on to all your friends and family and begin taking actionable steps to remove toxins in your home.
Join us and remember, Release and Recover!
Ramona and the Healing GrapeVine Team
Join Ramona's Healing Grapevine Network
Visit Ramona's Main Site